Description du poste
Full-time internship based in Paris, for 6 months or more, starting asap.
In the past 12 months, Drivy has grown from 30 to 60 people and started operating in Germany and Spain. Our IT needs are following this fast growth. We have an Apple computer for each employee, our own server bay with two internet connections on two floors, a kick-ass Cisco Meraki Wifi. There is more to come since will soon have meeting rooms to setup, a subtenant startup to give Internet access to, team metrics dashboards to install and growing teams to manage in Europe! This is not old-school IT : you won’t spend your days responding to tickets to install Windows 95 and Internet Explorer 6. What you will do is focus on our employees' happiness, and automate things as much as possible to avoid repetitive tasks. You will work in tandem with the person responsible of IT today, Valentin. You will also interact with our Berlin and Barcelona offices to help them with IT.
- Track equipment stocks
- Setup computers for newcomers
- Configure VOIP phones
- Help with storage or software updates issues
- Monitor the network and help with its configuration
- Handle defective hardware
- Setup the meetings (sound, video, recording, network)
- Improve processes (automate all the things!)
- Apple / Mac fan
- Computers, network, audio and video equipments have no secrets for you
- Good contact with people, you like to know how you could solve their IT problems
- Startup-minded : when you find something is wrong, you’ll try to fix it, improve it, automate it !
- Self-driven : after you’ve done a thing once, you’ll be able to do it again without help
Your opinion matters. We don’t care about hierarchy too much and the best ideas will be executed. You will have your own projects and make your work count. Come and be part of the exciting sharing economy movement and French startup ecosystem! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE: https://jobs.lever.co/drivy/9701610a-a34c-4da9-b331-f3e394b54f32?lever-source=Remixjobs