Description du poste
iAdvize (www.iadvize.com) is a real-time customer engagement platform (Click to Chat, Click to Call, Click to Video, Click to Community), combined with a behavioural targeting engine. iAdvize’s mission to work alongside companies that want to add a human touch to online customer service and thereby increase conversion rates and optimise customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Created in February 2010, iAdvize was co-founded by Julien Hervouët and Jonathan Gueron. Today, iAdvize is a leading real time customer engagement platform in Europe, chosen by more than 2,500 companies throughout Europe (House of fraser, Toshiba, AirFrance…). At this moment, 150 people from 8 different countries work for iAdvize in Nantes, just 30 minutes away from the French Atlantic coast (http://www.blog.nantes-just-imagine.com/category/nantes-around-the-world/).
In 2015, iAdvize came fifth in Great Place To Work’s ranking of companies with less than 500 employees. We also received a special prize for the most « innovative and fun-loving » company .
You will provide analytics-based strategic insights about targeting to demonstrate iAdvize’s unique value proposition.Your responsibilities:
#1 : Drive performance through engagement strategy to increase ROI and generate ARR expansion
• Coordinate and manage the launch of new targeting campaigns, preparing and monitoring results.
• Work with CSM to detect opportunities & prove their incremental value
• Support daily operations of Customer Success Team regarding engagement & targeting strategy, benchmarking & analytics.
• Set your KPI dashboard, monitor global performances about targeting strategy and identify areas of concern.
• Attend QBRs for strategic accounts and partners
• Work with cross-functional teams (CSM/Experts/CA/WD) to ensure good customer experience
• Contribute to action plan on risky accounts
#2 : Formalize & evangelize the expertise related to the engagement strategy
• Create, deliver and maintain engagement strategy material
• Create, deliver and maintain benchmark material
• Monitor & promote best practices within the Customer Success Team about engagement strategy
• Present to the team review about engagement strategy
#3 : Continuously improve results to deliver highest quality service and ensure the best customer experience
• Test and learn new ways to demonstrate iAdvize’s unique value proposition through engagement strategy
• Mesure via a scientific approach results of conducted tests
• Implement actions to improve the customer experience
With a business/sales background you have a proven experience in the web sector.
You have knowledge of web engagement, digital marketing area and web measurement technologies.
You are able to analyze raw data, to draw conclusions and to develop actionable. You are customer-oriented as well as result oriented
You show proven ability to communicate strategic concepts to broad based stakeholder audience
You must have high proficiency in english and in french. The knowledge of another language is a plus.
You want to work in a cross functional position.
Place: Nantes Centre, France
Avaibility: as soon as possible
Contract type: Permanent contract, full time
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.