Sépage is looking for an intern for the Communications and Marketing team.
You will work with the Marketing director and be responsible for all communication activities: make budgets and communication strategies, create brochures, emailing campaigns, websites, corporate events, PR...
As part of our team, you will participate in the general evolution and improvement of our products and our company.
- You are young and ambitions.
- You learn quickly and you’ve learned most of the things you know by yourself.
- You are committed to deadlines and can work under pressure.
- You have interest in Web technologies and digital marketing.
- You speak English fluently.
Possible hire (CDI or apprenticeship) after internship.
Paid internship (minimum wage) + expenses + bonuses.
Contact: [email protected]