Our team innovate in original fields: software understanding, UI and UX for graph exploration, automatic text generation (NLP) and interactive static code analysis.It’s an exciting time to join our team!We are close to launch our solution on the French and US Market (Deep Algo has been selected to join Impact USA program).
Description du poste
We are seeking for a highly motivated developers to join our very small R&D team.You must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape.
As a full stack developer, your main responsibility will be to lead the design, development, and testing of our Web front-end.You will also collaborate on our back end services and our custom technology.
What will you do?As part of a team in charge of developing the product as a SaaS, your missions will be to:
Lead the design, development, and testing of our Web front-end
- Be involved in the UX/UI designs and specifications
- Develop Graph data visualization with GoJS
- Integrate into a Single Page Application using up-to-date JS frameworks (Webpack, ES6 Promises, Riot.js, HTML5, SCSS, JSONAPI,…)
- Propose, setup and implement a solution for view tests
- Develop micro services in Ruby for graph exploration, search and indexing with MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Contribute to and review Core Deep Algo algorithms for Code Analysis, Data flow extraction,….
The most important is your experience in OOP development, your passion for coding and your autonomy: you will be our leader!Curious and dynamic, you will have the opportunity to make your own technical choices.
You have developed ergonomic and efficient interfaces in a user-oriented way and, today, you are seeking to leading the developments of a global product.
You are interested in new technologies such as data mining, AI, Machine Learning, language theory, graph mining,…Interest in open Source
- Strong experience in frontend issues at large
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Elasticsearch…)
- Experience with Linux, git
- Work with front-end test frameworks (cabybara…)
- Work with data visualization and graph solutions (GoJS, D3, Neo4j…)
- Work with micro-service cloud architecture
- Work with Docker, GitLab, AWS and all associated modern technologies
- Good communication skills in English.
In return we offer a great place to work in a startup studio in Paris 8ème, with people from diverse backgrounds, the chance of taking responsibility, being trusted and valued in the team, and the rare opportunity of experiencing and shaping a start-up.
Start dates : as soon as you can.
Contract: Full time job – permanent contract
Compensation package: a 6 euros daily contribution for lunch +100% of transport costs
Location: Deep Algo, #LaPiscine, 9 Rue Christophe Colomb 75008 Paris, France