As a JS developer, you know API creation is a pain. At the beginning of every project, you have to reinvent again and again the same features: authentication, CRUD, upload, admin panel, GraphQL and so on.
That's why we have built Strapi (« Bootstrap your API »): the most advanced Node.js Content Management Framework.
With more than 6K stars on GitHub ( https://github.com/strapi/strapi ), 40K downloads and 5K API created each month, Strapi is one of the fastest growing open source projects. Trusted by giants such as IBM, HomeAway or even Shure Inc., we plan to make Strapi the next huge open source project! Boom.
Description du poste
- Develop new plugins.
- Maintain existing features.
- Incentivise best practices.
- Improve the architecture at scale.
- You have at least 1 year experience in React (with Redux, yeah).
- You already worked on big or medium sized projects (Getting Started guides are not projects...).
- Webpack, ES6 and Prettier are used in every project you develop.
- For you, writing CSS is a kind of innate talent (but of course, you prefer using tools such as styled-components).
- Building products is what you are fond of.
- You believe in the power of open source.
- You are looking, and ready, for a worldwide challenge.
- Key role in a fast-growing startup with a small team.
- Health insurances ("Mutuelle" + "Prévoyance").
- Tickets Restaurants (21 x 9 euros / month).
- 50% of Transport Pass in Paris offered.
- Cutting edge hardware.
- Equity packages.
- Rewards philosophy (restaurants, drinks, flexibility, etc.).
Start date: as soon as possible.
Si votre profil ne correspond pas à cette offre mais que vous souhaitez postuler chez cette société vous pouvez déposer une candidature spontannée