We arelooking for a highly motivated and experienced Email Marketing Manager to jointhe marketing team at PrestaShop. In this role, you will have ownership of aglobal email program that’s growing in size and importance every day. You willhelp to definethe customer lifecycle, campaign strategy and email tactics. You will leveragedata to build personalized and targeted campaigns. You will manage theend-to-end email production process including setup, segmentation, QA,tracking, testing, delivery, analysis and reporting.
This rolerequires leadership within the marketing team, and throughout the entireorganization. You will work closely with peers in data, product, sales and customer success teams.This is a highly visible position with significant growth opportunity. The ideal candidate will be a structured thinker withexperience developing and executing email marketing campaigns. Candidatesshould be comfortable with SQL, HTML and CSS, and be able to communicate withour in-house experts in these fields. You have great project management skills and strongattention to detail.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Manage and implement a global email marketing calendar;
- Take ownership of our email mkt tool, IBM Silverpop, to streamline our primary CRM channel;
-Manage the end-to-end email production process, from setup to results;
-Build and maintain email lists for masscommunications, and targeted communications;
- Develop email strategies and tactics for recurring,engagement, & acquisition programs;
-Develop A/B tests to optimize opens, clicks, andconversions;
- Work with designers and writers to develop emailmarketing that’s aligned with our brand;
- Work closely with the data team to plan and implementacquisition tactics;
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting on email campaignperformance;
- Monitor competitive email activity to improve theeffectiveness of our email campaigns;
- Stay current with digital marketing technology andbest practices;
- Contribute new and innovative ideas that supportgrowth in the user base;
- Monitor and manage email deliverability / unsubscriptions, ensure legal compliance;
- Develop excellence for the email channel using industry best practices;
- Keep in touch with the latest CRM best practices and keep an eye on developments in Social, Mobile...
- 3-5 years of
experience designing and executing digital marketing campaigns including email,
on-device/mobile, and/or display;
experience with one or more ESPs: Cabestan; SmartFocus, Selligent, Cheetahmail,
- Proven experience working with email and marketing
with Content Management Systems and ability to edit basic HTML and XML;
- Must be
comfortable with Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform
both high level and more granular analysis. This includes familiarity with VLookups, Pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing on email design, content,
offers and delivery;
- Strong attention to detail, customer-service
orientation and creativity in problem-solving;
written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in coordinating
teams and communicating to senior management;
- E-commerce background a plus;
- Company languages are English and French, so fluency
in either of both is mandatory. Any other
language will be a plus.