We are solving the issue of securely validating consumers identity, by combining Video Streams, Computer Vision & Deep Learning, in a state-of-the art web-app, optimized for UX. The video format will allow for stronger security (document & face liveness, holograms, lip/voice consistency,…), but raises engineering challenges (real-time, low quality video streaming).
To help us solve these challenges, is looking for a proactive and experienced DevOps Engineer, to help us create the next generation of online identity.
◼️Challenges of this role ◼️
- Take ownership of our devops practice, by introducing modern tools such as Terraform
- Take ownership of our CI/CD processes to allow the dev teams to deploy fast and safely
- Allow developers to create and destroy iso-production environments on demand
- Scale each aspect of our architecture to accommodate the video stream of thousands of simultaneous users
- Build and promote security inside our development workflow to help protect the sensitive data we handle
- Setup monitoring tools for each component of our infrastructure to meet our SLA objectives
- Advise and provide researchers and developers with the right infrastructure for the right needs
We are looking for exceptional individuals, to build an exceptional product.
It's current team has proven its ability to deliver technologies that experts thought could not exist. We are inventing everyday what the future of online identity verification will be. It means we need people that:
- Are fast learners, always looking at new ways to improve
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Are passionate about new technologies
- Are nice, kind, helpful when a question or an issue arise
- Can improvise, think creatively and find simple solutions to solve complex problems
◼️Our Tech Stack ◼️
- Front: React.js
- Back: Python, Django, Golang
- Data: Keras, Postgresql, DynamoDB
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Datadog, Terraform, Vault
- Workflow: Github, CircleCI, Sentry, LogRocket
◼️Your profile ◼️
You would be a good fit, if you have:
- MS or PHD in Software Engineering or related field
- a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, system design)
- 3+ years of experience in a backend developer or a devops position
- Significant experience working with Infrastructure as Code and managing Kubernetes clusters ideally with Terraform and / or Vault
- Significant experience with Continuous Deployment
- Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken
◼️Even better if you have… ◼️
- Experience with developing and extending large and complex systems, while taking initiative/ownership and acting as a technical lead.
- Significant experience in Python, Golang or another Object Oriented Programming language.
- Knowledge of bash script and sysadmin