Atelier 101 (A101) est une agence digitale située à Doha au Qatar offrant de nombreux services de développement (sites web, web apps, applications mobiles, jeux, AR/VR, Unity) pour de nombreux clients dans des domaines divers (institutionnel, oil&gas, industrie, e-commerce, services...).
Description du poste
Working in a fast paced environment, you will be responsible of the development team at A101.
The role involves understanding briefs and elaborating the architecture and diagrams of the development before making decisions and executing.
Developments are required for a huge variety of products and activities but mostly web application, mobile app APIs and backend, e-commerce platforms.
You will also oversee the development of smaller projects handled by other developers and provide guidance as well as technical expertise.
You will be part of a very dynamic team!
The work demands a dedicated, innovative and self motivated talent who is keen to details and organized.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Managing junior backend and frontend developers
- Overseeing development of smaller projects handled by other team members
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to performance, new tools and practices.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
A Computer science degree or relevant professional experience in web development
4+ years of experience in programming with PHP and MySQL
Advanced knowledge in working with frameworks like Symfony or Laravel
Passion for “clean code” and quality standards
Experience with front end languages (HTML, CSS and JS)
Working knowledge of server administration
Working experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Autoscaling)
Proficient in Unix environment, using command line
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Good level of English: Written, Reading and Speaking
Nice to have
Experience with mobile development (native or hybrid)
Knowledge of other languages such as Python, C#, Java.
Experience building APIs for mobile applications
Familiar with industry standards (coding standards, patterns, best practices, etc.)
Commercial coding experience (e-commerce, payment gateways, 3rd party integrations, etc.)
Experience with agile practices – scrum, kanban, etc.
Multi-cultural organization exposure
- Bureaux situés au coeur du quartier d'affaires West-Bay
- Équipe multi-culturelle
- Salaire net
- Pays tax free (pas d'impôts)
- Soleil toute l'année ☀️