[Startup IoT] Stage Développeur Backend H/F
Airboxlab (Foobot), Stage, Esch-sur-Alzette
Technos / Environnement
Backend Developer (Final Internship)
Please only apply if you are open to relocate in Luxembourg. We provide free accommodation for Interns.
- You have previously worked on Web-based development project coding in Java.
- You like to think about data as flux and to architecture applications processing large dataset, producing scalable and efficient code.
- Knowledge of Java Spring Framework and/or Scala is an asset.
- You seek the final internship of your degree preceding being hired as a full time employee.
- You want to perfect your skills in an environment practicing latest innovation in software development coming from Silicon Valley.
- You will be under our lead backend developer supervision; working in a small team where you can really make the difference.
- Identify and document the approach, break down complex tasks and resolve them through individual contribution or existing software packages.
- Code software for our distributed backend platform; follow up and analyze the performances of the packages you develop.
- Take part of architecture, development, testing and release of our cloud service, which collects, processes and streams data from our devices and partners’ devices.
- Work closely with our mobile developers to code interactions with our unique associated mobile apps and associated IOT product.
What we Have to Offer
Internet of things is the most complete product experience you can think of; ranging from device manufacturing, to app design and big data backend technologies. If you value design and rigorous work apply now!
Our offices are located in Luxembourg; we welcome English, French or German speakers. We offer some of the best packages that a startup can provide in a nice working environment: a brand new building home of a FabLab and many other start-ups, a UNESCO labeled site now becoming the campus for Luxembourg’s university.
You will be among brilliant minds, and we are only seeking the best to join us. Though our definition for the most interesting individuals differs from old established companies. We welcome self-taught individuals, and no matter how little experience you have we require that you have achieved something with your life. Please never refrain from sharing that with us!, even if it is not linked to your professional career or totally out of regular’s boundaries of corporate world.
Now, if you don’t fit with in any of our job offer but liked our recruitment manifesto and would love to work for us, definitely shoot us an email!