Never heard of CALLR? NO WAY! CALLR is a cloud communications services company with 250+ customers from all over the world. We provide them with a voice and messaging API and web interfaces. Businesses such as AUTOLIB, CREDIT AGRICOLE, PARU VENDU, IBM or OUICAR use our platform for SMS notifications, voice broadcasting, call tracking, real-time call control, two-step verification, and many other use cases. We process millions of calls, SMS and API requests every month. The market for CPaaS is huge and global. We are not new to the market, we’ve been around for 6 years, growing steadily while being self-funded (one of the reasons we grew unnoticed over the years).
Description du poste
To further our rapid growth and satisfy our clients, you will join our engineering team and intervene at the very heart of our API.
- Design, develop and maintain core components on our platform
- Help us address innovation and growth issue we face everyday
- Stay technologically sharp and offer new ideas & methods so that our platform stays on edge
- Estimate delivery dates for features along with the team
- Reach the goals set jointly with your manager
- Review Code
- Write and document, quality optimized code
- Perfect fluency in modern PHP and object oriented programming
- You have used several of these technologies in a high volume environment: memcached, Redis, MySQL, RabbitMQ
- You know your way around advanced git workflows
- You abide by strict coding standards
- You are rigorous in your work
- Interest in other languages for our SDKs (Java, Go, Ruby, Python, etc.)
Would be a big plus
- You have done work on an API-based service before
- System / devops skills
- You have already worked in a telecom / VoIP environment
- Experience on MySQL clusters
We're offering competitive compensation, stock options and the opportunity to work with some of the industry's best. Join a small international team of talented people with different backgrounds, interests, cultures but one thing in common: we rock!
We're a start-up, so free coffee, soft drinks and FIFA are a given, as is a comprehensive private health insurance package. Add to that a central Paris location (in the 2nd) a discounted Club Med Gym membership and frequent team lunches, aperos and other outings: what are you waiting for?