Deux super-héros pour développer notre communauté - H/F
- 7 août 2012,
- Paris (75)
Official.fm – a start-up offering music promotion tools for artists and labels – is growing fast and looking to hire two full-time super-heroes to grow our community of users. As of...well, that's up to you!
DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU ?
Geek at heart, you know more about new technologies and web start-ups than your boyfriend’s or girlfriend’s culinary tastes. Social media is not just a tool for you ; it’s how you communicate.
Fluent in English and French, you are a PowerPoint and Excel guru and master the craft and science of powerful communications. Organized and reliable with attention to detail, you can handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
With a keen interest for music (even an artist yourself ?), you are excited by the prospect of a leadership role in shaping a new generation of simple and smart tools for artists and labels.
At the crossroads of marketing, product and user-experience, your mission is to lead top priority projects that will help grow our community of users and keep them loyale.
Reporting directly to the Operational Manager, your success will depend on your ability to:
- Track performance metrics against targets, make sense of number, identify areas of improvement and produce concise and powerful reports
- Conduct analysis and bring together the different functions to find creative solutions
- Lead deployment of solutions, monitor impact and adjust actions if need be
Requirements, in a nutshell:
- Experience in managing complex projects, ‘working things out’ is simply who you are
- Equipped with sharp analytical and communication skills, breaking problems is a second nature
- A born entrepreneur and self-starter, bringing ideas to life is your daily dose
A big plus if:
- You are a writing maestro in English (e.g., own blog, wrote articles)
- You are a musician yourself
- You are active on social networks (e.g., a large followership on Twitter)
- You have already experience the ‘start-up’ life
WONDERING WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US ?
- Hands-on role with direct impact on business
- Music x Tech world
- Paris, seconds away from the hip Rue Montorgueil
- Vibrant start-up with global reach (offices in Paris, New York, Geneva)
- Teammates in their 20's
- Full-time, permanent position
- Competitive compensation
- Iconic users : Wiz Khalifa, AWOLNATION, Mac Miller, Bob Mould, Kitsune, Ghostly International