Business Analyst - H/F
- SG Corporate and investment Banking,
- 25 oct. 2012,
- Paris (75)
2012 SG CIB Global Graduate Programme – Information Technology
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking’s success is founded on the skills and talents of our people. As part of one of the world’s leading financial services groups, we have ambitious international activities.
Our global graduate programme starts with training which gives you an insight into the organisation and the opportunity to build a network of your peers. Once this is completed you will have all the tools and ‘know how’ to hit the ground running as you start your role and join your team.
We are recruiting graduates for the following role based in Paris:
Graduate Programme - Paris - Information Technology - Business Analyst
- SGCIB is seeking talented graduates motivated by discovering new technologies, learning about the investment banking sector and participating in innovative new projects. The IT Department is a worldwide organisation managing virtual teams all over the different platforms (Europe, Asia, Bangalore and the Americas) and is a client-aligned organisation, with departments dedicated to Business Lines and Support Functions.
- As part of the IT Department Team of Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking, you will be specifically assigned to one line of business: Equity Derivatives, Fixed-Income or Corporate Systems. You will work closely with the business and IT systems managers to undertake activities like collecting and surveying user needs and work on specifications and models for new IT developments, contribute to the functional evolution of the core packaged software and drive preliminary functional analysis and/or manage small size projects.
- We are looking for graduates with a masters degree in either Engineering, Business, Information Technology or Finance who are fluent in both French & English.
- Our graduates have the opportunities to succeed and what we expect from them is the commitment and motivation to take up this challenge.
Are you a graduate or undergraduate from a top university, business or engineering school?
Do you have an excellent academic record?
Do you have a strong interest in building your career in the Investment Banking Industry?
Have you gained great interpersonal skills through your studies, work experience and extra-curricular activities?
Are you ready for an exciting international challenge in a global organization?
To learn more about our vacancies in Paris and to apply please visit:
To learn more about our business and opportunities please visit:
This programme is available for graduates with no more than 2 years of experience.
Programme starts in July 2013 - Closing date: 29th of October 2012
Please apply on the website www.sgcib.gtios.com only ! Applications via email will not be considered.