Account Manager France - H/F
- Cole Street,
- 20 juil. 2012,
- Paris (75)
Our company does web and mobile development. Our clients are a mix of brands, pure players, startups, ad agencies, and IT companies. Our offices are in Paris, around Republique.
We’re looking for someone with an extensive address book who will develop new client relationships, supported by our lead database. Our client base is very diverse – as a web development company, we build for brands, IT firms, ad agencies, startups, and web agencies.
We’re looking to expand in all those directions, and need someone that has a strong focus on lead generation, relationship building, and closing sales. You’ll also cover numerous tech and industry events, and will seek out new opportunities.
- Develop, build, and manage numerous clients for our company
- Gain comprehensive understanding of competition and map out their strengths and weaknesses
- Identify key industry organizations and build strong relationships with them
- Identify relevant events and attend them, including ones for vertical industries
- This is a customer facing role which will require developing strong working relationships with top management levels at prospects
- Identify sponsorship opportunities and negotiate them
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of software development, preferably web and mobile
- Deep knowledge of the Paris business world
- Fluent in English and French
- Your education is unimportant