Core developer intern - H/F
- 12 oct. 2012,
- Toulouse (31)
LoungeUp is a french startup changing the way hotels interact with their guests by leveraging their smartphones, tablets and laptops. It transforms the guest’s device into a smart concierge providing him with access to local info, room service, hotel restaurant menus, a digital newsstand, a social communication tool, etc.
We are opening a core development intern position in Toulouse to participate to this thrilling venture. You are student and want to spend 4 to 8 months with us ?
You will work on CRM and/or on distributed caching problems.
The position requires the following skills :
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Basic design patterns (Singleton, Factory, …)
- SQL (PostgreSQL knowledge is a plus)
- Linux and sysadmin basics
- autonomous and sense of initiative
- love to work in a team
- ease at speaking english is a plus (our playground is the world)
Why joining LoungeUp ?
- learn a lot
- work within an enthusiastic team willing to change the world
- within a promising startup in a global market
- build a fantastic product implementing cutting edge technologies
- We are hiring. If the fit is mutual after the internship, then you will be welcome on board !
- We are in Toulouse center, near Canal du Midi. Who the hell would like to work in a suburb made for supermarkets, office spaces and airports ?!?